Interstate Glass in West Michigan was founded in 1970 and started out as a small shop located in downtown Ludington serving the community with flat glass and mirror fabrication, and replacement. In 1984 the much needed move into a bigger space was accomplished when a 6,000 square foot warehouse and 1500 square foot of office space was constructed at 145 N. Jebavy Dr. in Ludington.
Today we stock, fabricate and install a wide array of commercial and residential glass, and architectural metals. Our work ranges from large commercial glass installations to custom glass and mirrors for residential applications.
As a long standing and reputable business in west Michigan we are proud members of the Home Builders Association, Chamber of Commerce and supporters of several fund raising and youth development programs around the west Michigan area.